Professional Services and Training
When you decide to purchase a HAL Systems solution, that’s just the beginning of a close relationship we’ll have for many years to come.
Implementation of new a new software solution is first and foremost a method of establishing and enforcing improved business processes and reporting. HAL Systems has over three decades of experience with implementations in a wide range of industries and applications. Our methods are based on best-practice, Lean/Six Sigma solutions. We can bring our knowledge and experience to your operations as a part of your new software solution.
Like HAL Systems software, implementation options for our solutions are scalable to your requirements. We start at simple, web-based training, but scale to a comprehensive range of value-added implementation activities.
- Warehouse slotting
- Part and location numbering/nomenclature
- Label design
- Hardware selection and set-up
- Establish required activities by organization
- Critical path management
- Regular updates to the implementation team and management.
Our configuration assistance can get you to the specific solution you are looking for quickly and cost effectively.
- Business rules
- User authorizations
Finally ‘know what you don’t know’.
- Pre-configured reports
- Customs dashboards are one of our specialties
- All business rules and workflows previously tested and confirmed
- All interfaces previously tested and confirmed
- Physical inventory
- On-site support
Following implementation we are available 24/7 to support your ongoing requirements.